This is an amazing collection of ideas for teaching children manners, gratitude, and thankfulness. Deb shares ways to teach manners to toddlers with a free manners song printable. Renae shares 12 months of family service projects that teach children to be kind towards others. Jennifer shares a lovely hands-on craft to teach kindness. Lastly, Heather, shares an awesome thankful writing activity packet for Pre-K through 3 rd grade.
Features for this Week ~
The Best Way to Teach Manners to a Toddler – Living Montessori Now
12 Months of Family Service Projects – Every Star is Different
A Paper Chain of Kindness – Study at Home Mama
I am Thankful for Writing Activity Printable – Growing Hands-On Kids
For this week on Mama’s Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ Teaching Toddlers Thankfulness
Now it’s time for this week’s party! A Little Bird Told Me that you’ve been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I’d love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama’s Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!