I have a passion for featuring bumble bees and flowers on Mama's Happy Hive blog! 🙂 I fell in love with this collection of bumble bee and flower activities that help teach children hands-on learning. The pollen transfer game and the pretend garden are wonderful ways to practically teach a child how bees transfer pollen to help our food grow. Please visit each of these wonderful features linked below and scroll all the way to the bottom to link up on "A Little Bird Told Me" Wednesday link party!
Featured Posts from last week:
Spring Flower Art Activity for Kids - Mini Monets and Mommies
Pollen Transfer: Fine Motor Activity for Preschoolers - From ABCs to ACTs
Printable Bumblebee Count and Clip Cards - From ABCs to ACTs
Pretend Play Garden - Pre-K Pages
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our Flower Stamping Art for Toddlers post.
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!