Christmas is right around the corner and this is a fun time of year to get the kids involved with the preparations. This collection of activities includes decorating the Christmas tree, making homemade ornaments, kid crafted gift tags, and DIY Christmas tree decorations. There is an activity for everyone in the family to enjoy!
Features for this Week ~
Montessori Christmas Tree Decorating Activity - Living Montessori Now
Montessori-Inspired Handmade Gift Tags - The Natural Homeschool
Homemade Ornaments for Digital Kids - Teach Mama
DIY Charlie Brown Christmas Tree - Study at Home Mama
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ 8 Montessori Inspired Christmas Activities
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!