A fun collection of fine motor Christmas tree activities for kids to enjoy! This collection includes 20 Christmas tree tot trays (10 from Mama's Happy Hive blog), Christmas tree geoboard, watercolor Christmas trees, and easy Christmas tree symmetry craft using scissor skills.
Features for this Week ~
10 Christmas Tree Tot Trays - Smarte Parte
Christmas Fine Motor Activities - Welcome to Mommyhood
Watercolor Christmas Trees - 3 Dinosaurs
Easy Christmas Tree Symmetry Craft - Math Geek Mama
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ 10 Christmas Montessori Inspired Tot Trays
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!