These fresh and healthy summer recipes look absolutely delicious! This collection includes fresh fruit popsicles, Mexican street corn, 4th of July fruit parfait, 52 summer recipes, and chocolate avocado pudding. Yum!
Features for this Week ~
Fresh Fruit Popsicles - One Little Project
Mexican Street Corn Over a Campfire - Saving Money Camping
4th of July Fruit Parfait - Creative Mama Productions
Eat Seasonally: 52 Summer Recipes to Inspire You - Fit Mom Journey
Chocolate Avocado Pudding - To Simply Inspire
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ Planning a Summer Garden for Kids
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!