I have a picky eater who has a very discriminating palate. I find if I encourage my three year old to participate in creating (assembling) his own food, he is more likely to eat it. Also, helping to make the food fun is a motivator in his willingness to eat the food. This fun food for kids collection includes adorable celery friends, a watermelon shark, no-bake granola bites, and fruit pizza!
Features for this Week ~
Celery Friends - My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
Make a Watermelon Shark! - Gluesticks
No-Bake Granola Bites - Serving Joyfully
Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe - Little House Living
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ Planning a Summer Garden for Kids
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!