This collection of fun science projects for kids will delight and inspire your preschool aged child. Each of these amazing science projects are well thought out and offer loads of learning fun! In this collection you will find a study of the solar system, hands-on animal cell exploration, engineering (STEM) with straws, bubbles on the light table magic, and liquid explosions. I hope you enjoy these science projects as much as I have!
Featured Posts from last week's link party:
A Beginners Guide to the Solar System - Clark and Luci Learn
Parts of the Animal Cell (Free Printables) - The Natural Homeschool
Straws and Connectors at St. Jerome's Children's Home - Kenya - Little Fingers Big Art
Light Cube: Light and Bubbles - Little Fingers Big Art
Kids Science Activity: Eno Explosion - The Practical Mom
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our Montessori Inspired Botany Tree Exploration .
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!