Who loves easy and fun tips for going green activities to enjoy with your kids? I do! I appreciate teaching my two year old son about picking up trash on our walks around the neighborhood and recycling materials at home. Little Bee knows what items go into the recycle bin and what items go into the regular trash. Please don't hesitate to teach your children about conserving our Earth and enjoy this collection of going green and Earth Day activities!
Featured Posts from last week:
Going Green on a Budget - Hen Family
Montessori-Inspired Free Earth Day Activities and Printables - Living Montessori Now
Pollution in a Fish Tank: An Earth Day Science Experiment - Christianity Cove
Free 30 Page Printable Earth Day Activity Pack - Happy and Blessed Home
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our Sensory Play for Earth Day post.
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!