As a child, my favorite memories were of times when I was encouraged to learn with my hands. I believe a child who can use their hands to learn, will have a better understanding of difficult concepts such as reading and writing words. Please enjoy this awesome collection of hands-on learning the alphabet activities for your children to love!
Featured Posts from last week's link party:
12 Alphabet Games & Activities - My Joy-Filled Life
Alphabet Letters: Activities for Toddlers (Free Printables) - The Natural Homeschool
W is for Wave - Study at Home Mama
Montessori-Inspired Butterfly Activities (Free Printables) - Living Montessori Now
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our Planning a Summer Garden for Kids.
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!