Going back to school is right around the corner, unless you do year-round homeschooling. Here are some great homeschool planning ideas that include - homeschool staples to buy, making time for art lessons, free homeschool planning schedule, and homeschool lies I once believed (but no more!)
Features for this Week ~
10 Homeschool Staples You Won't Regret Splurging On - Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus
How to Make Time for Art Lessons in Your Homeschool - Living Life and Learning
Free 2016-2017 Year Round Homeschool Planning Form - Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus
Homeschool Lies I've Believed (and How I'm Breaking Free) - Embark on the Journey
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ Montessori Homeschool Curriculum
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!