These four kid friendly 4th of July celebration activities will excite and inspire your children. There is a fun red, white, & blue sensory bin for toddlers, as well as awesome rocket flyers and a cool printable pack for the preschoolers! Also, included is a easy fruit patriotic centerpiece that the kids can help put together for a festive 4th of July outdoor party. Enjoy!
Featured Posts from last week's link party:
4th of July Printable Pack (ages 2-7) - Gift of Curiosity
Make a Super Fun Rocket Flyer - Brain Power Boy
Red, White, and Blue Water Sensory Bin - Simple Fun for Kids
Easy Peazy Patriotic Centerpiece - Lou Lou Girls
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our 5 Montessori Inspired Frog Activities ~
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!