We all enjoy using our senses to experience and enjoy life all around us. Sensory Play is a wonderful way for children to learn about their world. In this collection of blog posts you will find a wealth of information for engaging your child with sensory play.
Featured Posts from last week's link party:
Rose Petal Treasure Basket, Sensory Bin, and Sensory Bottle - Living Montessori Now
Patriotic Decorations to Make with Your Little Sparkler - Syncopated Mama
13 Non-Traditional Art Supplies for Preschoolers - The Practical Mom
Sensory Play with Water Beads and Marbles - Simple Fun for Kids
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our Montessori Inspired Five Senses Activities.
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!