Young children love sensory play because they can experience learning with their hands. This collection of Sensory Play includes an outer space sensory bin, fizzy treasure rocks, painting with trucks, flower sensory soup, and 7 sensory bins to make at home or school.
Features for this Week ~
Space Sensory Bin - Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
Fizzy Treasure Rocks - Living Life and Learning
Painting with Trucks - There is Just One Mommy
Flower Sensory Soup - Living Life and Learning
7 Sensory Bins to Make - Woman of Many Roles
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ Montessori Inspired Turtle Unit
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!