Has summer boredom kicked in for your kids and do you need fresh ideas to have fun? This summer learn and play collection of activities includes 100 fun ways to keep kids learning this summer, dump truck ABC pick up game, cool ways for kids to play with water, 20 ways to play and learn with pool noodles, and learning colors outside with toddlers!
Features for this Week ~
100 Fun Ways to Keep Kids Learning this Summer - Your Vibrant Family
Dump Truck Pick Up the Alphabet Game - Homeschool Preschool
Cool Ways for Kids to Play with Water this Summer - A Little Pinch of Perfect
20 Ways to Play & Learn with Pool Noodles - Homeschool Preschool
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ Fun Color Learning Activities for Toddlers
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!