Montessori education encourages teaching children independence starting at a young age. This collection of activities includes a fun hand washing activity, teaching children about the responsibility of using money, fine motor activities for shoe tying, fostering independence with clothing, and 100+ Montessori practical life skills.
Features for this Week ~
The Piggy in the Puddle Handwashing Fun - Syncopated Mama
How We Teach Our Kids About Money - Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
5 Fun Fine Motor Activities for Shoe Tying - Growing Hands-On Kids
Fostering Independence in Children: Clothing - Uno Zwei Tutu
For this week on Mama's Happy Hive,
I am sharing our ~ 100+ Montessori Practical Life Skills (free printable)
Now it's time for this week's party! A Little Bird Told Me that you've been doing some amazing things in your life and on your blogs! I'd love for you to share.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Homemade cleaners & toiletries
- Essential oil recipes and uses
- Natural Living
- Home Décor Projects
- Free Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host's blog where we will individually pick features each week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured! Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Grab This Button:
Please follow Mama's Happy Hive on Pinterest to keep in touch and follow all my latest blog posts.
I can't wait to see what you're sharing this week!